Exciting news, smartphone fans. I've got my hands on four of the latest all-singing all-dancing smartphones, and will be reviewing them in depth over the coming days. I've already posted my hands-on Nokia E90 review, which is my own phone that I've been using since November 2007.
When I bought it, I was torn between the E90 and the Toshiba G900 Portege smartphone. Although I've no regrets at all with the choice I eventually made, I've always wondered how the G900 would have compared as a day to day smartphone.
Well, now I don't need to wonder, as I have its successor, the Toshiba Portege G910, here with me right now, and am half way through its review. I've also got my hands on a MWg Atom V and MWg Zinc II, two other Windows Mobile-based smartphones, and I'll be reviewing them individually and together, in one gigantic smartphone shoot-out.
If you missed it the first time, check out my Nokia E90 review. I should have the Portege G910 review posted on Thursday (13th August), followed by the MWgs early next week.
You'll be pleased to know this is just the start of a series of hands-on reviews. Stay tuned for more phones coming your way.

0 comments

Post a Comment